Who should use glucose test strips?

Glucose test strips should be used for checking your blood glucose level if you have diabetes. With this information, you will be able to proactively maintain your blood sugar in the target range suggested by your medical professional. You can use glucose test strips with your monitoring device at home, at work, and when you travel.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

About Diabetes and Glucose
About Diabetes and Glucose
When a person has diabetes, levels of glucose (also called blood sugar) are too high. Learn what is happening at the cellular level when a person has ...
What are the risk factors for diabetes?
Dr. Celeste Robb-NicholsonDr. Celeste Robb-Nicholson
Risk factors for diabetes include: Age: Predominantly a disease of later life, diabetes generally...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
What Support Should I Seek After My Diabetes Diagnosis?