Easy Strawberry Sherbet
1 cup whole milk
1 cup fresh sliced strawberries, chilled
1/4 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, granulated (to taste)
1. Pour milk into divided ice cube trays and freeze until solid, approximately 2 to 3 hours.
2. Remove frozen milk cubes from freezer and let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
3. In food processor, pulse frozen milk cubes until broken, then purée until smooth.
4. Add SPLENDA and strawberries, 1/3 cup at a time. Continue adding berries and pulsing until mixture is smooth.
5. Spoon sherbet into dishes and serve immediately, or cover and place in freezer until desired firmness is reached.
Raspberries or blueberries may be substituted for strawberries.
Makes 4 servings
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 7.7 g
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
Sugars 5 g
Total Fat 2.1 g
Saturated Fat 1.3 g
Unsaturated Fat 0.9 g
Potassium 63.5 mg
Protein 2.3 g
Sodium 31.7 mg