What should I do before each doctor visit if I have diabetes?

In between doctor's visits:

• Write your blood glucose check results in your log book every day.
  • Keep a list of your questions.
  • Make a list of the medicines, vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements and other remedies you take. Include the over-the-counter medicines that you buy in the drug store. List when, why, how much you take, and if you need any refills.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

The Pancreas and Diabetes
The Pancreas and Diabetes
Take a trip inside the body with this video from Virtual Health Solutions. Get an up-close look at the pancreas, the gland that produces the hormone i...
Why should I see my doctor for regular checkups if I have diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
If you have diabetes, keep up with checkups. Regular checkups can help you lower your risk of heart ...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
Diabetes and Your Sex Life
Diabetes and Your Sex Life