Should I take my diabetes medicine at the same times each day?

The best way to control your diabetes is to try to eat and take your medication at about the same time every day. If this is not possible due to your schedule discuss it with your doctor or a certified diabetes educator. They can help you work out a plan to coordinate your meals and medication and still get good control of your diabetes.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

How to Monitor Your Blood Sugar for Diabetes
How can you tell if the goals of your diabetes management plan are working to hold your blood sugar in range? The easiest way is to monitor your blood...
What are some side effects of GLP-1 agonists?
Side effects may include low blood sugar, headache, acid reflux, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, diar...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
Why Does Diabetes Cause Frequent Urination?