What are the side effects of diabetic lancets?

Some people think diabetic lancets are painful. A lancet with a higher gauge produces a smaller puncture and may be less painful. With some lancets you prick yourself, but others are spring-loaded and pierce your skin without any help from you. There are several types of lancets you can try to find one you like.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

4 Go-To Resources for Diabetic Heart Disease Management
Diabetic heart disease (DHD) is a type of heart disease that affects those with types 1 and 2 diabetes. Lifestyle factors, like diet, activity and str...
How does glucose monitoring relate to diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
When you finish the blood glucose check, write down your results and review them to see how food, ac...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
What Support Should I Seek After My Diabetes Diagnosis?