Should I eat reduced-fat peanut butter if I have diabetes?

In most cases, the answer is no. Peanut butter is a wonder food and should be eaten in its most natural form to get all of its goodness. Yes, it's high in calories, but it contains healthy, beneficial oils. It's also satisfying and filling so you don't need much.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Good Carb, Bad Carb: Do You Know the Difference?
Which do you think will raise your blood sugar more gently: Eating a whole orange or downing a glass of orange juice? The answer comes down to the qua...
Should I get a pancreas transplant for my diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
A study has indicated that, for patients with functioning kidneys, survival rates of patients who re...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
How Do I Know If I'm on the Right Diabetes Medications?