Why should I keep personal identification with my diabetes tools?

Your personal identification should identify you and your medical condition(s) in case you become unconscious or injured. 

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Diabetes-Friendly Foods for Your Eyes
Diabetes-Friendly Foods for Your Eyes
Diabetes is a condition that prevents your body from producing or responding to the insulin it needs to bring sugar from the blood stream to cells, wh...
How does the A1C test define diabetes and prediabetes?
After preliminary screening for prediabetes, laboratory tests of your fasting glucose level, oral gl...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
Obesity and the Decline of Healthy Eating