How can I organize all my diabetes supplies?

If you have tried to stuff your meter, pen or syringes and insulin, and other supplies into a purse or briefcase, you’ll know how handy a special bag can be. Carrying cases can help organize all your supplies and keep them in one convenient place. They can also insulate your insulin from hot or cold temperatures.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Know Your Risk: Diabetic Heart Disease
Know Your Risk: Diabetic Heart Disease
Whether it’s type 1 or type 2, having diabetes means you’re more likely to develop heart disease than those without the condition, more likely to deve...
Can I stop taking GLP-1 agonists if I no longer have diabetes symptoms?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Type 2 diabetes is lifelong condition that requires a specific diabetes management plan. If you are ...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
What Support Should I Seek After My Diabetes Diagnosis?