Should I let my doctor know that I am using a glucose balance supplement?

It is a good general practice to discuss all medications and supplements you are taking with a doctor. While glucose balance supplements are considered safe for most people, there is the possibility that some prescription medications could interact with them. If you are diabetic and taking diabetes medication, talk with your doctor about possible complications. If you are pregnant or nursing, do not take glucose balance supplements without discussing them with your OB/GYN for the safety of both you and your baby.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

9 Ways to Prevent Diabetic Dry Skin
9 Ways to Prevent Diabetic Dry Skin
If you have diabetes, it’s important to keep your skin healthy, moisturized and clean to avoid infections. But winter can pose some additional challen...
What should I know before beginning insulin therapy for diabetes?
If you have chronic lung disease, such as asthma or COPD, you should not use inhaled insulin. If yo...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
Can I Achieve Diabetes Remission With Lifestyle Changes?