Is there an alternative to insulin injections?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Treating diabetes with a pill instead of insulin injections is the wave of the future. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains how diabetes may soon be a needleless disease.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Manage Insulin-Dependent Diabetes With 90-Day CGMs
When you think of humans with implants, you may picture sinister movie characters like Dr. No with bionic metal hands or the Borg from Star Trek. But ...
What is an insulin response?
Neal SpruceNeal Spruce
This is a tough question because insulin responds to virtually everything you put in your body.  But...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
Does Being Overweight Increase My Risk of Type 2 Diabetes?