Is blurred vision a sign of diabetes?

If you notice that things are looking fuzzy, consider getting checked for diabetes. Excess glucose in the bloodstream travels to the eyes and produces a sugar called sorbitol that obstructs your vision. It's as if you're looking through a glass that isn't clear.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Know Your Risk: Diabetic Heart Disease
Know Your Risk: Diabetic Heart Disease
Whether it’s type 1 or type 2, having diabetes means you’re more likely to develop heart disease than those without the condition, more likely to deve...
If I have diabetes, how can my period affect my blood glucose levels?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
If you have trouble keeping your blood glucose levels on target just before your period starts, you ...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
5 Reasons to Prevent Heart Disease
5 Reasons to Prevent Heart Disease