How can technology help improve diabetes care?

Athena Philis-Tsimikas, MD
Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
New technologies make diabetes care more effective and convenient for both patients and healthcare providers. Athena Philis-Tsimikas, MD, of Scripps Health, discusses the latest advancements, from smaller insulin pumps to better blood sugar testing.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

4 Things to Know About Diabetic Heart Disease
The close association between diabetes and heart disease is well documented: Diabetes and prediabetes are listed among the top risk factors for corona...
What are some healthy meals for vegetarians with diabetes?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
Check the video feed on my Sharecare profile or my YouTube channel. I feature vegetarian meals consi...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
Why Is Healthy Muscle Mass Important If I Have Diabetes?