How can I enjoy Asian food if I have diabetes?

Toby Smithson

If you have diabetes, there's no need to chuck your chopsticks. You can enjoy Asian food as long as you follow two simple rules. In this video, registered dietitian Toby Smithson explains how to fit Asian food into your diet and still manage your diabetes.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

How to Monitor Your Blood Sugar for Diabetes
How can you tell if the goals of your diabetes management plan are working to hold your blood sugar in range? The easiest way is to monitor your blood...
How common is diabetes?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
According to the International Diabetes Federation, "the number of people around the world suffering...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
If I Have Type 2 Diabetes, Do I Have to Give Up Alcohol?