What are home remedies to keep a low blood glucose level?

Other than diet and exercise, there are no other options that do not involve medications. If your blood glucose levels are running high, you can speak with your doctor about some other diabetic medications. It is important to keep the levels within normal limits, so as to prevent more health issues.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

How Type 2 Diabetes Affects Your Organs
How Type 2 Diabetes Affects Your Organs
Get a look inside one woman’s eyes, kidneys and pancreas to learn how her type 2 diabetes affects her body, as well as her daily life, with Sharecare’...
How can I use portion control to help manage my diabetes?
Reprioritize portions to help manage your diabetes. It's not just about eating smaller portions; it'...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
How Can Weight Management Impact Overall Health?