Should I tell my doctor I am using glucose control drinks?

It is always a good idea for your healthcare provider or diabetes educator to know about any medications, supplements or other products that you use, including drinks to help control glucose, or blood sugar, levels. A healthcare professional can help correctly add glucose control drinks to your meal plan.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

The Pancreas and Diabetes
The Pancreas and Diabetes
Take a trip inside the body with this video from Virtual Health Solutions. Get an up-close look at the pancreas, the gland that produces the hormone i...
How can I still eat out now that I have diabetes?
Dining out can be an enjoyable experience for people with diabetes with a little advance planning. C...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
How Is Type 1 Diabetes Different From Type 2?