Should I let my doctor know I'm using a diabetic meter?

If you have diabetes, your doctor will likely recommend the type of meter best for you. Ask your doctor to show you how to use the meter, as well as to advise you how to interpret and respond to the results.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Do You Know Your Macros?
Do You Know Your Macros?
A healthy diet may be the most powerful tool you have to manage your diabetes. If you eat a balanced diet and pay attention to portion sizes at meals ...
Does exercise affect insulin sensitivity in diabetes?
For people with diabetes, regular exercise can improve insulin sensitivity. Watch the animation to l...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
Diabetes and Your Sex Life
Diabetes and Your Sex Life