What is the current availability status of delivery devices for Novolin N?

Levemir PenFill cartridges have been taken off the market in the United States.  There is currently a Levemir Flexpen available and the vials of Levemir. Novolin N will still be available after the end of the year. NovoNordisk is going to discontinue making certain delivery devices of the Novolin N, including the PenFills and FlexPens.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Got Diabetes? 3 Ways to Protect Your Eyes
People with diabetes are at greater risk for retinopathy because of persistent high blood sugar levels. In this video, Robin Miller, M.D. offers criti...
How can I cope with my partner's diabetes?
Coping with news that someone you love has type 2 diabetes can be difficult, especially if you are t...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
Fried Food Is Bad News for People With Diabetes and Heart Disease