How does wearing a continuous glucose monitor affect sex with my partner?

William Lee Dubois
Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
Many CGMers tell me that they find it much less invasive in the bedroom than the insulin pump is. In a moment of passion you can pretty much just drop the CGM monitor on the floor and take care of business. And the transmitter takes up very little skin landscape, and it isn’t normally worn on a part of your body that your partner is likely to be paying much attention to anyway.
Beyond Fingersticks: The art of control with continuous glucose monitoring

Everything you ever wanted to know about CGM (but didn’t know to ask)!Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM), the revolutionary technology that’s poised to completely change diabetes care, gives you...

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Can You Spot the Signs of Ketoacidosis?
Can You Spot the Signs of Ketoacidosis?
If you have diabetes, you may have heard of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) and hyperosmolar hyperglycemic nonketotic syndrome (HHNS), also known as hyper...
Can taking statins increase my risk of developing diabetes?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
A compilation published in "The Lancet," which analyzed data from a number of large studies involvin...
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
Cold hands could be a bigger problem than you think.
Are There Any Traditional Homeopathic Remedies That Are Effective to Treat Diabetes?