Can a weak bladder and thirst be a sign of diabetes?

Increased thirst and increased need to urinate can definitely be a sign of diabetes. If you have these symptoms, you should let your doctor know, and he or she can check your blood and urine for signs of diabetes. However, there are other diseases that can cause similar symptoms.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Who Should Consider Using a Pre-Filled Insulin Pen?
In this video, endocrinologist Jack Merendino, MD, discusses pre-filled insulin pens, a method for taking insulin that some people with diabetes may p...
What are some of the myths about diabetes?
Mr. Eliot LeBow, CDE, LCSWMr. Eliot LeBow, CDE, LCSW
Think type 2 diabetes is simply caused by extra pounds? Think again. In this video, Eliot LeBow, a p...
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
How to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your DiabetesHow to Get the Best Possible Care for Your Diabetes
The right backup can help you live well and worry less about complications.
Will I Get Diabetes If I Am Obese?
Will I Get Diabetes If I Am Obese?