How can I know which continuous glucose monitor is best for me?

William Lee Dubois
Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
There are a fair number of differences among CGM systems. What is important to me may not be important to you. And what is important to you may not be important to me. You need to choose which system you want based on your needs and the needs of your diabetes. But until you’ve used a CGM you might not even know what those needs are.
Beyond Fingersticks: The art of control with continuous glucose monitoring

Everything you ever wanted to know about CGM (but didn’t know to ask)!Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM), the revolutionary technology that’s poised to completely change diabetes care, gives you...

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Types of Diabetes
Types of Diabetes
Diabetes affects people of all ages and from all walks of life. There are several types, but type 2 diabetes is by far the most common. Of the nearly ...
What is the average risk of diabetes in the United States?
The lifetime risk of diabetes for people born in the United States in 2000 is: for all Americans:...
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
Cold hands could be a bigger problem than you think.
Why Is It Important for People With Diabetes to Control Their Blood Glucose?