Which is the best bread to eat to maintain sugar levels?

The best bread to eat would be whole grain.  Look at the number of fiber grams in the ingredients and try to pick a loaf that contains 3 grams of fiber per slice of bread.  Also, pick a brand that does not contain high fructose corn syrup.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Good Carb, Bad Carb: Do You Know the Difference?
Which do you think will raise your blood sugar more gently: Eating a whole orange or downing a glass of orange juice? The answer comes down to the qua...
Where can I learn about diabetes?
Amy CampbellAmy Campbell
If you or a loved one has diabetes, you should try and learn as much as you can about your condition...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
Who Should Be on My Diabetes Healthcare Team?