Can blood glucose meters transmit information directly to your doctor?

Steven Edelman, MD
Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
There are many technological advances that allow for better communication between devices. In this video, Steven Edelman, MD, director of Taking Control of Your Diabetes, talks about what people with diabetes can expect from future pumps and meters.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Are You Ready to Try a Plant-Based Diet?
If you’ve read anything about healthy eating plans for people with diabetes, you’ve probably seen the term “plant-based diet.” But what does it mean? ...
What is the glycemic index and can it help me with my diabetes?
The glycemic index classifies carbohydrate-containing foods according to how quickly they raise your...
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
Cold hands could be a bigger problem than you think.
Do the Benefits of Weight-Loss Surgery Outweigh the Risks?