How can we reverse the growth in obesity, prediabetes and diabetes?

Adopting a healthy lifestyle is essential in reversing the growth of being overweight, as well as obesity, prediabetes and diabetes. Encouraging a healthy diet, regular exercise and maintaining this lifestyle is the most effective way to improve health and reverse the growth of these chronic conditions. Individuals, families and communities should work together to create healthy environments and promote healthy choices.

Continue Learning about Diabetes Prevention

A Mighty Way to Control Diabetes
A Mighty Way to Control Diabetes
The cartoon character Mighty Mouse made his first appearance in the 1940s. He had many superpowers including flight, X-ray vision and the ability to t...
How much meat should I eat to help prevent diabetes?
If you're like most people, a meat-based main course takes up half of your dinner plate. To side...
Can drinking black tea help prevent diabetes?
Studies show the polysaccharides in black tea have glucose-inhibiting properties -- meaning that bla...
What Does My Family Need to Know About My Diabetes Treatment?