What is focal neuropathy in people with diabetes?

Focal neuropathy (nerve damage) affects a nerve or group of nerves causing sudden weakness or pain. It can lead to double vision, a paralysis on one side of the face called Bell's palsy, or a pain in the front of the thigh or other parts of the body.

Continue Learning about Diabetes Complications

3 Ways to Prevent Diabetic Vision Issues
You probably know that diabetes can cause eye problems, possibly even blindness. Yet despite that startling truth, it’s important to recognize that wi...
How can I slow aging if I have diabetes?
Diabetics should take the following steps to stay young: 1. Find a doctor who is a specialist in dia...
10 Complications of Diabetes
10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes
Other conditions can arise after a diabetes diagnosis. Know how you can stay healthy.
What Are Some Common Stressors Caused by Diabetes Itself?