Diabetes can worsen other illnesses, especially cardiovascular disease. If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, and have a personal or family history of cardiovascular disease such as heart attacks or blood vessel disease, you need to be especially vigilant about following your diabetes treatment plan. Talk to your doctor about your medical history if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
- Q How is calf pain treated in people with diabetes?
- Q How does diabetes damage the kidneys?
- Q How does diabetes cause sudden illness?
- Q How can I have diabetes complications when I don't feel sick?
- Q What is lipodystrophy in diabetes?
- Q Does diabetes put me at risk for developing thyroid problems?