Diabetes can worsen other illnesses, especially cardiovascular disease. If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, and have a personal or family history of cardiovascular disease such as heart attacks or blood vessel disease, you need to be especially vigilant about following your diabetes treatment plan. Talk to your doctor about your medical history if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
- Q What is hyperosmolar hyperglycemic syndrome (HHS) in diabetes?
- Q How is low testosterone diagnosed in men with diabetes?
- Q Why does diabetes cause dry skin?
- Q Does diabetes lead to kidney disease?
- Q How can diabetes affect my eyes?
- Q What can I do to help avoid complications from diabetes?