Diabetes can worsen other illnesses, especially cardiovascular disease. If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, and have a personal or family history of cardiovascular disease such as heart attacks or blood vessel disease, you need to be especially vigilant about following your diabetes treatment plan. Talk to your doctor about your medical history if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
- Q How can I have diabetes complications when I don't feel sick?
- Q How can I slow aging if I have diabetes?
- Q What causes diabetes complications?
- Q What can be done if a wound doesn't heal in someone with diabetes?
- Q How can vision loss from diabetes-related glaucoma be reversed?
- Q What other medical problems can type 2 diabetes cause?