Diabetes can worsen other illnesses, especially cardiovascular disease. If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, and have a personal or family history of cardiovascular disease such as heart attacks or blood vessel disease, you need to be especially vigilant about following your diabetes treatment plan. Talk to your doctor about your medical history if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
- Q If I have diabetes and renal failure, do I need a kidney transplant?
- Q How can better managing blood glucose levels affect diabetes complications?
- Q What aids are available for visually impaired people with diabetes?
- Q Why are women with diabetes pre-disposed to recurrent yeast infections?
- Q What is necrobiosis lipoidica diabeticorum (NLD)?
- Q How is kidney disease treated in people with diabetes?