Should I let my doctor know I'm wearing diabetic socks?

People with diabetes are prone to developing circulation problems and foot injuries that take a long time to heal. Your doctor will probably be more concerned that the socks you wear fit well and provide adequate cushioning and moisture absorption to prevent ulcers, blisters, and fungal infection than whether they are regular socks or diabetic socks. Choose socks that feel comfortable on your feet.

Continue Learning about Diabetes Complications

How to Break the Link Between Diabetes and Cancer
Diabetes. We know many of you get anxious about it because it can lead to heart attack, blindness, gastrointestinal problems, depression, kidney dysfu...
What types of surgery can be done to treat gastroparesis?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
Unfortunately, treatment for some people with severe gastroparesis will fail. If your symptoms and n...
10 Complications of Diabetes
10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes
Other conditions can arise after a diabetes diagnosis. Know how you can stay healthy.
Why Is Diabetes So Devastating?
Why Is Diabetes So Devastating?