Are people with diabetes usually overweight?

People with type 1 diabetes are usually leaner than those with type 2 diabetes. Watch the video to learn more about type 1 and type 2 diabetes.

Continue Learning about Diabetes Complications

3 Ways to Prevent Diabetic Vision Issues
You probably know that diabetes can cause eye problems, possibly even blindness. Yet despite that startling truth, it’s important to recognize that wi...
Why should I watch how long a wound takes to heal if I have diabetes?
People with diabetes are known to have slow wound healing, which opens the door for wound infections...
10 Complications of Diabetes
10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes
Other conditions can arise after a diabetes diagnosis. Know how you can stay healthy.
Can Diabetes Lead to Cancer?
Can Diabetes Lead to Cancer?