What lifestyle changes should I make if I have dyspraxia?

Having dyspraxia learning disabilities requires some lifestyle changes. It's important to work with a specialist either in school or outside of school, since these specialists can help you address and identify strengths and weakness. Taking prescribed medication as indicated by your doctor can help improve attention and focus. Therapy and counseling sessions for the entire family is a lifestyle change that can help people with dyspraxia.

Continue Learning about Developmental Disorders

What is the best way to communicate with people with disabilities?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Use the following tips for communicating with people with disabilities: When talking with a pers...
How can I tell if my child has a speech delay?
If something doesn't quite feel right, see if your child has any of these speech delay character...
How to Spot Dyslexia in Young Kids
How to Spot Dyslexia in Young Kids
Are the Current Diagnostic Tests for Autism Accurate?