Is there any treatment for developmental dyspraxia?

Treatment is symptomatic and supportive and may include occupational and speech therapy and "cueing" or other forms of communication such as using pictures and hand gestures. Many children with the disorder require special education.

This answer is based on source information from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

Continue Learning about Developmental Disorders

What should I do if my child shows signs of developmental delay?
Parents should voice their concerns and observations to their child's physician when development...
Which specialists can help my child with developmental issues?
If you and your doctor do determine that your child has some developmental issues, you may be re...
How Is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Diagnosed?
Are the Current Diagnostic Tests for Autism Accurate?