How is the ABC Movement Assessment Battery related to dyspraxia?

The ABC Movement Assessment Battery was developed to assess poor movement skills in children, and it is sometimes used to diagnose dyspraxia. The test has two parts. The first part is completed by an adult who is familiar with the child and can answer questions about movements associated with activities. The second part has tests that involve balance ability, throwing balls, and writing skills.

Continue Learning about Developmental Disorders

How do I manage my child's mental retardation on a daily basis?
Daily management of a child with mental retardation is based on the child's individual health plan. ...
What is the best way to communicate with people with disabilities?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Use the following tips for communicating with people with disabilities: When talking with a pers...
Why Do Some People with Autism Have Both Developmental Disorders and Remarkable Abilities?
How to Spot Dyslexia in Young Kids
How to Spot Dyslexia in Young Kids