When should I call my doctor if I am using Picato?

You should call your doctor if you develop side effects from Picato that worry or bother you. You should also let your doctor know if you get a sunburn or other skin problem during the time you are supposed to be using Picato. Of course, if you think of any questions about the medicine that you forgot to ask during your regular appointment, don't hesitate to call your doctor or pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Dermatological Agent

Why You Should Steer Clear of Triclosan
Why You Should Steer Clear of Triclosan
What do credit cards, hockey helmets, kids’ toys, trashcans, toothpaste, deodorants and shaving creams have in common? They could all contain triclosa...
How effective are topical corticosteroids at treating psoriasis?
Corticosteroid drugs are very effective for short-term treatment. The effectiveness of higher-streng...
What is triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension (Triesence)?
Triesence is a brand name for triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension for ophthalmic use. ...
What should I know before taking inhaled corticosteroids?
Inhaled corticosteroids have not been proven to be safe and effective for children of all ages. They...