What should I know before using cocaine?

Debra Dibartolo
Nursing

Cocaine is an addictive and dangerous drug. In my practice I have seen a vast array of medical, legal (physical and mental), and social problems from the use of cocaine.

If you are considering using cocaine-Please do not. If you are using cocaine and need help contact your local substance abuse treatment programs, AA is an excellent resource for all substance use disorders, your primary care doctor or local emergency department or health clinic can be a resource in to treatment.

Continue Learning about Dermatological Agent

Why You Should Steer Clear of Triclosan
Why You Should Steer Clear of Triclosan
What do credit cards, hockey helmets, kids’ toys, trashcans, toothpaste, deodorants and shaving creams have in common? They could all contain triclosa...
What is triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension (Triesence)?
Triesence is a brand name for triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension for ophthalmic use. ...
Are there any risks in using neomycin and bacitracin to treat eye infections?
Ophthalmic neomycin and bacitracin treats eye infections by weakening the walls of bacteria cells in...
What are direct vasodilators?
Direct vasodilators include the drugs minoxidil and hydralazine. These drugs relax the muscles in ar...