Triamcinolone acetonide ointment is a prescription corticosteroid that is applied externally to the skin to treat red, itchy, swollen or irritated skin that may result from allergic reactions or skin conditions, such as psoriasis or eczema. When applied to your skin, triamcinolone acetonide ointment works by neutralizing chemicals in your body that cause irritation and inflammation. Triamcinolone acetonide ointment is available as a generic ointment.
- Q Does triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension interact with drugs?
- Q What should I know about triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension?
- Q Who should not use triamcinolone acetonide lotion?
- Q Who should not use triamcinolone acetonide cream?
- Q What is triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension?
- Q What should I know about triamcinolone acetonide injectable (Triesence)?