Triamcinolone acetonide ointment is a prescription corticosteroid that is applied externally to the skin to treat red, itchy, swollen or irritated skin that may result from allergic reactions or skin conditions, such as psoriasis or eczema. When applied to your skin, triamcinolone acetonide ointment works by neutralizing chemicals in your body that cause irritation and inflammation. Triamcinolone acetonide ointment is available as a generic ointment.
- Q Does triamcinolone acetonide cream interact with other drugs?
- Q Who should not use triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension?
- Q What is triamcinolone acetonide cream?
- Q Who should not use triamcinolone acetonide lotion?
- Q What are the side effects of triamcinolone acetonide lotion?
- Q Who should not use triamcinolone acetonide cream?