Triamcinolone acetonide ointment is a prescription corticosteroid that is applied externally to the skin to treat red, itchy, swollen or irritated skin that may result from allergic reactions or skin conditions, such as psoriasis or eczema. When applied to your skin, triamcinolone acetonide ointment works by neutralizing chemicals in your body that cause irritation and inflammation. Triamcinolone acetonide ointment is available as a generic ointment.
- Q What is triamcinolone acetonide lotion?
- Q Does triamcinolone acetonide cream interact with other drugs?
- Q What should I know about triamcinolone acetonide cream before using it?
- Q Who should not use triamcinolone acetonide ointment?
- Q What should I know about triamcinolone acetonide injectable (Triesence)?
- Q Who should not use triamcinolone acetonide?