Bengay is a topical analgesic (pain reliever), used for the relief of minor aches and pain from arthritis, muscle strain, headaches or backaches. As a topical analgesic, Bengay helps to relieve pain by changing the way your body and nerves feel pain. Bengay ingredients include: camphor, methyl salicylate and menthol. Bengay is available as a cream or gel or in pads or patch form.
- Q What’s the difference between Bengay and other pain relievers?
- Q What should I avoid while using Bengay?
- Q How does Bengay treat muscle pain?
- Q Is Bengay a numbing agent (anesthetic) or a pain killer (analgesic)?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I am using Bengay?
- Q Is Bengay only available as a topical (applied to skin) medication?