Eflornithine does not permanently remove unwanted hair. This medication slows down growth by blocking the work of certain enzymes. However, hair will continue to grow. You should eventually notice that you need to spend less time performing your usual method of hair removal, such as plucking, shaving or cutting.
- Q What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q What are cell receptor sites?
- Q What are fibric acid derivatives?
- Q How do ligands work?