Eflornithine does not permanently remove unwanted hair. This medication slows down growth by blocking the work of certain enzymes. However, hair will continue to grow. You should eventually notice that you need to spend less time performing your usual method of hair removal, such as plucking, shaving or cutting.
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
- Q What are cell receptor sites?
- Q What are the dangers of taking medication that was not prescribed for me?
- Q Can the benzodiazepines used to treat social phobia have side effects?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q What are appetite suppressants?