Eflornithine does not permanently remove unwanted hair. This medication slows down growth by blocking the work of certain enzymes. However, hair will continue to grow. You should eventually notice that you need to spend less time performing your usual method of hair removal, such as plucking, shaving or cutting.
- Q What are the side effects of Vaniqa (eflornithine)?
- Q How do statin drugs affect aging?
- Q Why can't more beneficial substances be made into drugs?
- Q What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?
- Q Can I wear makeup or sunscreen while using Vaniqa (eflornithine)?