Is it possible to overdose on Desitin?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is unlikely, but possible, to overdose on Desitin. You should be careful about getting Desitin near your child's mouth or nose. Seek medical attention if you think you or your child is having an adverse reaction to Desitin. In case of accidental ingestion, contact National Poison Control hotline at 800-222-1222.

Continue Learning about Dermatological Agent

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.