Permethrin is a pyrethroid, which acts against pests such as lice, ticks, fleas, and mites. It attacks the nerve cell membrane in the pests. Essentially, it interrupts the sodium channel current to the nerves and consequently paralyzes the pests. This, in turn, causes death of lice, mites, and eggs.
- Q Can I use permethrin if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q How can I get permethrin added to my clothes?
- Q Can my elderly parents use permethrin?
- Q What are the side effects of Permethrin?
- Q What are the risks of wearing clothes with permethrin if I am pregnant?
- Q Are there any risks associated with using Permethrin?