Calamine lotion can be used to help stop the itching when skin is sunburned and begins to peel. Try to avoid sunburn by using sunscreen and staying out of the sun during the hottest time of the day. Using aloe vera on a sunburn may heal the burn without as much peeling and itching. Talk to your doctor about skin protection from harmful sunburn.
- Q Is calamine lotion safe to use on children?
- Q Is zinc oxide in calamine lotion?
- Q Can calamine lotion be used for shingles?
- Q Is calamine lotion poisonous?
- Q Can calamine lotion be used for bites or insect stings?
- Q Does calamine lotion work for the itch of shingles?