A dermatologist can prescribe creams that contain a higher concentration of hydroquinone than the products you can buy over the counter. This stronger prescription medicine can help fade brown spots on your skin, a condition called melasma. Other medicines can also be combined with hydroquinone for additional benefits. If you notice brown spots on your skin or have been diagnosed with melasma, talk with your dermatologist about treatment options.
- Q What should I know about hydroquinone 3% topical solution before taking it?
- Q Can hydroquinone 3% topical solution treat melasma?
- Q How does hydroquinone 4% cream interact with other medications or food?
- Q What are the side effects of hydroquinone 3% topical solution?
- Q Who should not take hydroquinone 4% cream?
- Q What is hydroquinone 3% topical solution?