A dermatologist can prescribe creams that contain a higher concentration of hydroquinone than the products you can buy over the counter. This stronger prescription medicine can help fade brown spots on your skin, a condition called melasma. Other medicines can also be combined with hydroquinone for additional benefits. If you notice brown spots on your skin or have been diagnosed with melasma, talk with your dermatologist about treatment options.
- Q What is hydroquinone 4% cream?
- Q Can hydroquinone 3% topical solution treat melasma?
- Q Who should not take hydroquinone 3% topical solution?
- Q What are the side effects of hydroquinone 3% topical solution?
- Q What is the use of skin care products containing hydroquinone?
- Q How is hydroquinon used to treat skin?