A dermatologist can prescribe creams that contain a higher concentration of hydroquinone than the products you can buy over the counter. This stronger prescription medicine can help fade brown spots on your skin, a condition called melasma. Other medicines can also be combined with hydroquinone for additional benefits. If you notice brown spots on your skin or have been diagnosed with melasma, talk with your dermatologist about treatment options.
- Q Who should not take hydroquinone 3% topical solution?
- Q Who should not take hydroquinone 4% cream?
- Q What are the side effects of skin bleaching creams?
- Q What is hydroquinone 3% topical solution?
- Q How does hydroquinone 4% cream interact with other medications or food?
- Q What are the side effects of hydroquinone 3% topical solution?