What type of dentist provides overdentures?

Overdentures can be made for you by your general dentist or by a prosthodontist, a dentist who has special training in making dentures.

Any root canal work you need before you get your overdentures can be done by your general dentist or by an endodontist, a dentist who specializes in root canals.

Continue Learning about Dentures

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.