Why should I consider a veneer?

Veneers can help you to have a beautiful smile. Placed on top of your teeth, veneers can cover gaps in your teeth as well as stains or badly shaped or crooked teeth.
Veneers are, by far, the least intrusive, least expensive way to get that ideal smile. Whether it's a few teeth or your entire mouth, veneers will correct imperfections in your teeth -- staining, chips, uneven teeth, etc.

If you want the movie star smile, or just want to be happier with yours, veneers are the way to go.
Veneers may be considered a more conservative alternative to crowns because it is not necessary to whittle down your teeth. Crowns may cost more than veneers but have been known to last longer.

Continue Learning about Dental Veneers

What are the advantages of porcelain veneers?
Thomas Connelly, Online InfluencerThomas Connelly, Online Influencer
Of the different types of veneers available, I like porcelain the best, because it's easily the stro...
What types of problems do dental veneers fix?
Jerry P. Gordon, DMDJerry P. Gordon, DMD
Veneers can be used to improve a wide variety of cosmetic dental problems. They can whiten stained o...
What are veneers?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Veneers are thin, custom-made shells crafted of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front ...
What are the disadvantages of porcelain veneers?
Like any dental veneer, porcelain veneers carry risks. The primary disadvantages of porcelain ve...