How do I know if I’m a good candidate for tooth veneers?

Jonathan B. Levine, DMD
Prosthodontics
Veneers are right for you if:
  • You're changing tooth position, tooth size and they're currently a very difficult color to alter.
  • You're really unhappy with the size of your teeth, the position of the teeth or the dark color of them.
  • Your teeth are noticeably small or thin, and/or noticeably dark.
Smile!: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving Smile Beauty

Renowned dentist and creator of the GoSMILE product line Dr. Levine offers this complete guide to getting a whiter, brighter smile. 15 photos & illustrations.

Continue Learning about Dental Veneers

How much do dental veneers cost?
Yasaman S. Roland, DDSYasaman S. Roland, DDS
They can cost between $1,000 to over $2,000. Also, the expertise involved with the fabrication of th...
How can veneers make my teeth look better?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
Veneers are a very simple and quick way to get the teeth you want without the pain and without the w...
What types of problems do dental veneers fix?
Jerry P. Gordon, DMDJerry P. Gordon, DMD
Veneers can be used to improve a wide variety of cosmetic dental problems. They can whiten stained o...
What should I consider before getting dental veneers?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
The following are things to consider when getting a veneer, a thin covering that is placed over ...