Should I talk to my doctor about my edentulism symptoms?

If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of edentulism, you should speak with your doctor right away. Edentulism is often caused by an underlying condition like cavities or periodontal disease, which should be treated promptly. As with any appointment, be sure to discuss with your doctor the causes, symptoms, complications, and treatments associated with edentulism.

Continue Learning about Oral Health

Eat, Drink, and Chew Your Way to a Beautiful Smile
There's one upside to dreading the dentist: That fear can motivate extra-faithful brushing and flossing. But there are less angst-ridden ways to prote...
What is the American Dental Association Seal?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
The ADA Seal is a longstanding symbol of products' safety and effectiveness. Watch as Dr. Maria ...
7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss
7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss
Find out the worst foods for tooth enamel loss and acid erosion in teeth.
Omega-3 Fats Are Good for Your Smile As Well As Your Heart