Should I choose dental products with the ADA Seal?

You can trust products that carry the ADA Seal. Watch as Dr. Maria Lopez Howell explains the evaluation products go through to achieve the ADA Seal.

Continue Learning about Oral Health

4 Ways to Cope With Dental Fears
4 Ways to Cope With Dental Fears
If you dread going to the dentist, you’re not alone. More than half of all people in the United States don’t see a dentist for regular dental care, an...
Why has oral health deteriorated over the last several years?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Oral health has deteriorated over the last several years. In this video Robin Miller, MD shares how ...
7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile
7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile
Get a gorgeous grin with these simple tips from leading dentists.
What Does Aging Mean for My Oral Health?