Should I choose dental products with the ADA Seal?

You can trust products that carry the ADA Seal. Watch as Dr. Maria Lopez Howell explains the evaluation products go through to achieve the ADA Seal.

Continue Learning about Oral Health

Top Foods That Cause Plaque—and Cavities
I’m trying to teach my toddler how to brush her teeth. She only has seven teeth, and the “brushing” isn’t the most productive (if I turn away, she tri...
How can I relieve my facial pain?
John Van der Werff, DDSJohn Van der Werff, DDS
The cause of facial pain needs to be determined before relief can be found. Facial pain can be cause...
7 Bad Habits That Wreck Your Teeth
7 Bad Habits That Wreck Your Teeth7 Bad Habits That Wreck Your Teeth7 Bad Habits That Wreck Your Teeth7 Bad Habits That Wreck Your Teeth
From sipping sugary sodas to chewing on pen caps, some common habits are terrible for your teeth.
How Can I Help Someone Get Over a Fear of Going to the Dentist?