Why has oral health deteriorated over the last several years?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Oral health has deteriorated over the last several years. In this video Robin Miller, MD shares how processed foods have changed the bacteria in our mouths.

Continue Learning about Oral Health

Top Foods That Cause Plaque—and Cavities
I’m trying to teach my toddler how to brush her teeth. She only has seven teeth, and the “brushing” isn’t the most productive (if I turn away, she tri...
How can I take care of the teeth of someone with special needs?
James B. Manning, DDSJames B. Manning, DDS
Prevention is goal number one for special needs patients. Daily oral care in the special needs patie...
7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss
7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss7 Worst Foods for Tooth Enamel Loss
Find out the worst foods for tooth enamel loss and acid erosion in teeth.
Eat Fish for Healthier Teeth
Eat Fish for Healthier Teeth