What are the risks of fixing a cracked tooth?

Generally, the risks of fixing a cracked tooth are minimal. The risks of greater damage to your tooth are higher if you do not visit your dentist or do anything to treat the cracked tooth.

Continue Learning about Dental Emergency

What dental emergencies can happen in the workplace?
If you have are a professional boxer or hockey player, you might have an increased risk for dent...
Can swimming lead to a dental emergency?
According to some dentists, swimming pools are the number-one cause of dental emergencies. Accid...
How can I prevent my young hockey player from dental trauma?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
With any sport, particularly a physical sport, there is the possibility of contact with your teeth o...
Can playing hockey lead to a dental emergency?
All sports can become dental emergencies if proper protection is not practiced. Be sure to wear a he...