How do I know if I need a Maryland bonded dental bridge?

You need a Maryland bonded dental bridge when you're missing one or two teeth, especially front teeth. The gap may be causing problems with your appearance and your ability to chew and speak clearly. Your dentist can tell you if a Maryland bonded bridge or a traditional bridge is best for you. As your front teeth have less biting force, the bridge will likely last a long time.

Continue Learning about Dental Bridge

What are the different types of fixed dental bridges?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
A fixed bridge (a restoration that replaces or spans the space where one or more teeth have been...
What is a dental bridge?
Rachana D. Vora, DMDRachana D. Vora, DMD
Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of...
Does a dental bridge change how I speak?
When you first get your new bridge, it may affect your speech. However, in the long run a dental bri...
What is the process of obtaining a dental bridge?
It is necessary to visit your dentist to obtain a bridge. S/he will recommend the type of bridge tha...