How long is a Maryland bonded dental bridge effective?

With good oral hygiene, a Maryland bonded bridge can be effective for 5 to 10 years, as these bridges are somewhat less durable than traditional dental bridges. Sometimes bone loss in the jaw or other dental work in your mouth can make the bridge shift position. In that case, the bridge may need repair or replacement.

Continue Learning about Dental Bridge

How much do dental bridges cost?
Dr. Saul N. Miller, DDSDr. Saul N. Miller, DDS
Excellent question. What is the condition of the supporting teeth? How many teeth and missing tee...
What is the process of obtaining a dental bridge?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
It is necessary to visit your dentist to obtain a bridge. S/he will recommend the type of bridge tha...
What is a fixed dental bridge?
A fixed bridge (sometimes called a fixed partial denture) is a restoration that replaces or span...
How do I know if I need a dental bridge?
If you're considering a dental bridge, you should discuss this option with your dentist to determine...