What does a cantilever dental bridge treat?

A cantilever dental bridge treats the gap in your mouth caused by one or two missing teeth, and is used when there is only one tooth available to hold the bridge in place. Filling the space lets you chew your food better, speak more clearly, and improves your appearance. It also helps keep your other teeth in the correct position, which keeps your bite in alignment.

Continue Learning about Dental Bridge

What are the benefits of dental bridges?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
A bridge can help to restore your smile and help maintain the shape of your face, as well as allevia...
How do I know if I need a dental bridge?
If you're considering a dental bridge, you should discuss this option with your dentist to determine...
How can dental bridges be formed?
Dental bridges are retained on natural teeth. Implants are retained on posts fixed in the jaw bone.
What are the advantages of a removable dental bridge?
Dr. Saul N. Miller, DDSDr. Saul N. Miller, DDS
Removable partial dentures (sometimes called a bridge) afford patients a way to replace teeth at a l...