Will having dental bonding hurt?

Dental bonding does not hurt; in most cases no anesthesia is necessary to perform the procedure. In most cases the part of the tooth that is being worked upon is not sensitive so there is no pain associated with bonding.
Typically, dental bonding does not hurt. The area of the tooth your dentist is working on has little to no sensitivity, so bonding doesn't usually require anesthesia.

Continue Learning about Dental Bonding

Can I drive myself home after having dental bonding?
It is safe to drive home after dental bonding because the procedure is usually done without anes...
How can I control my pain after having dental bonding?
You should not experience any pain after dental bonding. If you do experience pain or discomfort...
Does insurance cover dental bonding?
David A. Schwartz, DDSDavid A. Schwartz, DDS
Bonding is used for so many reasons. Some reasons are covered by even the most basic dental insuranc...
What could happen if I choose not to have dental bonding?
Dental bonding is mostly used to correct a cosmetic flaw, such as a chipped or discolored tooth, so ...